Lasko, Holmes, Honeywell and Seville tower fans
We will guide in finding the best tower fan in USA. The tower fans are extremely nice alternatives to the air coolers and help you beat the America’s hot summer days. While even the best tower fans are not intended to replace your traditional cheap window air conditioner or split AC, they definitely can get a room cooled especially if the room is compact.
The more powerful best air conditions can circulate air faster and you can feel cool air even at the corner of the room. The tower fans are very similar to the water based air coolers except for the face that they do not make use of water.
Tower fan vs air conditoner
One of the main reasons why people are looking for the best tower fan is fact that they are so cheap and second, they are much cheaper to run than a window air conditioner. For instance, a typical tower fan consumes less than 50w which is much lower than air conditioner that consumes around 500 watts.
Another reason why tower fans are so popular is they can blow cold air while remaining quite. In fact, the best tower fan can operate under 60dB.
The tower fans are very good for the body as they filter out most of the allergens and freshen the air by taking toxins in the out. They also keep the humidity at optimum levels. This makes the tower fan an important and essential appliance in any home.
All the tower fans chosen by our experts have ability to oscillate and throw air evenly in the room. You will also be able to operate at different speeds so you can opt for the speed that is most suited to you.
Make sure the tower fan you are buying comes with removable grill so that you are able to wash away the dirt. This will have to be done every 15 days or so if the environment around you is dusty. The grill is usually super easy to remove so you won’t face any trouble.
The best tower fans are from Lasko, Holmes, Honeywell and Seville. Tower fans are portable and can be carried from one room to another easily. This is unlike an air conditioner whose position cannot be changed. Tower fans are quite new to the USA market but they are getting immensely popular among those who want to get some nice cooling without increasing their electricity bills.
Here are the best tower fans in USA right now.
* Keep your household feeling cool and fresh
* An excellent choice for use in the home or office
* Multi-function remote control; High-reaching tower design for maximum air delivery; Convenient electronic timer can be set from 0.5 – 7.5 Hours; 3 Quiet Speeds; Patented fused safety plug.
Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control
* Three speed settings
* Top mounted control panel with LED lights
* Oscillation for wide area coverage
* Automatic shut off timer
Honeywell Fresh Breeze Tower Fan
* 3 speeds, timer function for 1-12 hour shut-off
* Electronic LCD display, easy to use touch button controls
* Programmable Thermostat
* Remote Control with built-in flashlight, washable air filter
* Oscillation for greater air distribution
Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan
* 2 quiet speed settings
* LED-illuminated electronic controls; oscillating function
* Takes up very little surface space–great for on a desk; 14″ tall.
* Patented fused safety plug, ETL listed for safety; Fully assembled
Seville Classics UltraSlimline
* 4 ultra-quiet speed settings: High, Medium, Low, energy-saving “Eco”
* Oscillates side-to-side for a full 75 degrees of movement and fast-spreading, powerful air movement
* Timer enables programmable shutdown from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours; adjusts at half-hour increments
* One-push LED lighted control panel enables easy operability; includes LCD remote control with 2 AAA batteries
* Space-saving compact UltraSlimline designs each have footprints of less than 1 sq. ft.