Top all in one desktop computers with SSD in 2017
All in one computer with SSD and hybrid drive is gaining more and more traction. The reason why more and more laptop and desktop manufactures are churning out all in one desktops with SSD is because of the advantages of an SSD drive over a mechanical drive. For instance, an all in one computer with SSD will withstand your daily computing routine for a longer duration than a HDD and even an eMMC, a cheaper version of flash drive, most commonly used in netbooks and cheap laptops.
The main reason behind this is the fact that there is no spinning disc inside an SSD. This also explains why an all in one computer with SSD outperforms one with HDD while keeping other specifications same. Read and write speeds with SSD are faster and there is no data fragmentation. That is why, in most if not all situations, an all in one computer with SSD outperforms HDD-equipped AIO easily. If you work on apps where you require fast loading of large files, for instance in case of working with Auto CAD files where the files are massive, an SSD can reduce load times significantly.
An all in one computer with SSD is also welcomed by gamers. In gaming, the last thing you want is lag and that is it is highly recommended by all in one computer experts to get a gaming AIO with SSD.
Since there are no moving parts inside, there is no humming noise when an SSD is in use which is great for quite rooms.
It is interesting to note that an SSD is often used as supplemental storage in all in ones and desktop computers whereas it has become a norm for a high end, desktop replacement laptop to have SSD onboard. The reason behind is people tend to store more on their desktops and that is there is need for a cheaper storage medium. This SSD is used for storing the operating system to let the system start up faster. User is also suggested to install all of their apps on SSD to keep it running faster.
In other to find if a desktop computer uses an SSD, take a peek at its technical specifications. If it mentions SSD or solid state drive somewhere on the page, then it has it. We will help you find the best all in one computer with SSD of 2017.
HP Envy 27
HP Envy 27 is the best all in one computer with SSD. It features a massive 27 inch touchscreen display packing whopping quad HD 4k resolution that is not common at this price point. It packs the very powerful i7-6700T quad core processor that is backed by 16GB of fast DDR4 RAM. Also onboard are pair of Bang & Olufsen speakers that deliver rich and authentic sound.
* 27 inch quad HD, multi-touch display, 2560×1440 pixels
* Intel Core i7-7700T, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, 128GB SSD, Windows 10
Lenovo Ideacentre AIO Y910
Lenovo Ideacentre Y910 is a 4k all in one computer packing incredible specifications. It is the only one on the list featuring the latest Nvidia GTX 1070 next generation graphics that makes it a serious machine with strong discrete graphics card. This means you can do hard-core gaming, work with quad HD files or anything extremely GPU-intensive with ease. The powerful GPU is backed by strong processing power too, packing standard-voltage i5 processor and whopping 12GB RAM.
* 27″ LED-Lit, 4K display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
* Intel Core i5-6500 processor, 3.2GHz
* 12GB GDDR5, 1TB 7200RPM HDD + 128GB SSD
Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 510
Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 510 is an affordable all in one computer with SSD drive. It makes use of hybrid storage consisting of massive 1000GB hard disk and 128GB SSD where OS and application files are stored for fast loading. The screen is full HD and you get a Core i7-equipped all in one computer under a grand. An excellent buy.
* 23″ LED-Lit touch display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
* Intel Core i7-6700T processor, 2.8GHz
* 8GB RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD + 128GB SSD, Windows 10
ASUS Zen ZN241ICUT
Asus Zen is full featured all in one computer that does everything. It excellent at graphics and gaming with its powerful latest i5 processor. You will have the perfect experience while doing Auto CAD, photo editing, video editing, games, multimedia and of course, your everyday computer tasks. The fantastic 23” screen is also home to a touchscreen, full HD panel that outputs excellent colors.
* Full HD 23.8” display and powerful desktop PC combined into a sleek space-saving desktop PC no larger than a monitor
* Powerful 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor 2.5 GHz for smooth multimedia playback and productivity
* 10-point multi touch: control your PC effortlessly with touch input. Keyboard and mouse included.
* Stylish unibody design, precision crafted with a metal-effect finish in glamorous Quartz Grey, Zen-inspired spun-metal detailing and an elegant integrated stand
* 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 802.11ac WiFi, 1x Headphone input, 1x Microphone input, 1x HDMI out, 1x LAN port, 1x Kensington lock, 1x 2-in-1 card reader, 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1