Best all in one desktop computer with dedicated graphics card of 2017
Find the best all in one desktop computer with dedicated graphics of 2017. If you do not like computing on laptop as there is just not enough ports and screen real estate available you need an all in one computer with dedicated graphics. Gone are the days when we used to have mediocre specifications. Now, the best all in one desktop computers with dedicated GPU have excellent specifications that can even run the most gruelling and demanding games and applications out there. Before you go ahead and shell out money on any our computer experts have enlisted the best all in one desktop computer with dedicated graphics out there with best specifications and outstanding real world performance.
What to look for when choosing the best all in one desktop PC in 2017
Screen – Since you will be working on demanding games and applications with your desktop computer with dedicated graphics card, you should go for generous screen size. Choose one with atleast 23 inch screen to have the best experience. Second very much related thing is screen resolution. It has to be full HD or quad HD. FHD lets you work with more pixels at a time and you will be more efficient.
Processor – You will find that all the affordable home-computing focused mini PCs packing ULV processors that are designed to consume little electricity and dissipate as little heat as possible. But we are talking about performance- and gaming-oriented all in one computers with dedicated graphics which are not designed with environment in mind. These computers are the best what the industry has to offer. They are used for creating content and not just for consuming content like cheap laptops below 200 dollars which are mere web surfing computers.
Dedicated graphics card – This is yet another extremely important thing to keep in mind. If you working GPU intensive tasks like Auto CAD, Matlab, SAP, video editing and other engineering apps, then your all in one desktop needs to have a dedicated graphics card. These all in ones are clearly much more cheaper than the best laptops for engineering and are more futureproof too. The best ones are from Nvidia but AMD ones are not bad too. Avoid Intel integrated graphics if you are serious about graphics.
Storage and Memory – An ideal and best all in one desktop computer with dedicated graphics card should come with atleast 12GB memory as well. Having lots of memory is very important in order to prevent hiccups which are otherwise known as paging in computing terms. Also see if the memory is upgradable or not. You would not want to be stuck with a particular amount of memory and that is having an all in one computer that is futureproof is important as well.
MSI 24GE 2QE
MSI 24GE 2QE is a stunning all in one computer with dedicated graphics card. This model has two HDMI ports so you can use it to enjoy two more monitors. It is powered by high end i7 processor with whopping 6MB cache that is backed by 16BG RAM and 2000GB hard disk. There is another 256GB SSD to make the OS and applications start up instantly. The screen of this all in one packs ultra HD screen and is also a touchscreen.
* 23.6″ 4K UHD Wide View Gaming All-in-one PC with 10-point Touchscreen
* Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz (6 MB Cache) + NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M dedicated graphics card
* 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM + 2000 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 256 GB Solid-State Drive, blueray drive
Lenovo Gaming Ideacentre 700
* 27″ 4K UHD 10-point capacitive multitouch screen
* 6th Intel Skylake Core i7-6700 with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.00 GHz processor Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950A with 2GB graphics memory, Intel HD Graphics 530
* 192GB SSD + 2TB 7200 RPM HDD
Acer Aspire AIO Desktop
* Intel Core i5-6400T Processor 2.2GHz (Up to 2.8GHz)
* 23.8-Inch Full HD Display (1920 x 1080)
* NVIDIA GeForce 940M Graphics with 2GB Video Memory
* 8GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive
* 802.1ac WiFi, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Dell Inspiron i3455-10041BLK
* 23.8-inch FHD (1920×1080) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display with Wide Viewing Angle (IPS)
* AMD A8-7410 APU with Radeon R5 Graphics, 2.5Ghz/2.2Ghz, 4 Core
* 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 510
* AMD A9-9410 processor, 2.9GHz
* 23″ LED-Lit touch display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
* 8GB RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD
HP Pavilion 24-b010
* 10-Point touch-enabled 23.8″ diagonal widescreen FHD IPS wled-backlit edge-to-edge Display (1920 x 1080)
* AMD A9-9410, 2.9GHz, dual-core Processor
* 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM Memory, 1 TB 7200rpm SATA hard Drive, Ultra slim-tray SuperMulti DVD burner
Lenovo Premium 300
* 23″ Full HD 16:910-point multi-touch screen Display (1920 x 1080)
* AMD A8-7410 Quad-Core processor, 2.20 GHz + AMD Radeon R5 GPU
* 8GB system memory, 2TB HDD 7200 RPM, DVD+/-RW
* 2 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, Ethernet, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1 x Expansion Bays, 1 x Internal 3.5″ Bays, 2 x Expansion Slots